Philosophy vision mission
Philosophy Vision Mission Research and Development Institute
Committed to supporting research Use technology and wisdom to develop the country Promote sustainable learning Based on sufficiency economy
Promote research quality development With a participatory management system To develop local to international
1. Develop a research management system to be effective.
2. Promote the development of research competencies for faculty, staff and students in the university.
3. Promote and support the faculty, staff and students to work thoroughly and continuously research and quality 4
4. Strengthen the network of participatory research management between individuals, internal and external universities
5. Manage knowledge from research for utilization In local development to international
Management science And the conservation of forest water that King Rama VI Maha Bhumibol Adulyadej Maharaj Boromart, Bophit studied and researched and then gave to Thai people For use in watershed management From the upstream to the downstream, when applying this knowledge to sufficiency economy philosophy and new theories will lead to self-reliance and sustainable development